We all want success, but what does being successful entail and how do we go about achieving it.
Well first and foremost, success means something different to each and every one of us. Success could be becoming a millionaire, achieving weight loss goals or even travelling the world, it doesn’t necessarily mean achieving one thing and sometimes, your successes come when you least expect them, through chance, error or even luck.
It is important to understand that your success is defined by you, the measure of that success is confirmed by you, positive results affirms your success and ultimate success will go far beyond the material things you desire. In the words of Maya Angelou, success is liking yourself, liking what you do and how you do it.
Below is list of 9 steps to help you along your journey to a successful life.
1. Knowledge is power, power is knowledge!
- Educate yourself, connect with people, gain new experiences and share insights with others, this will enable you to mature, strengthen your skillset and discover new opportunities.
- If you are unable to grow, you become stagnate and will find it difficult to move forward with your endeavours.
2. Know who are you right now
- Forget where you were in the past, don’t concern yourself with who you are going to be, focus on where you are at right now!
- Establish what makes you happy, what doesn’t make you happy and know what your passions are.
- Be honest with yourself and when you have a true understanding of who you are, you can use that to accentuate your positive aspects and work on the negatives.
3. Plan, strategise and modify your plan when necessary
- Write down a plan of what it is you wish to achieve in your life. Whether that is a one year, five years or ten-year plan is up to you, but the more you can plan ahead the better prepared you will be for your future endeavours. This will give you a clear picture of where you are and where you need to be.
- Be willing to change your plans when necessary.
- Be smart with your plan, be realistic, use your common sense but do not underestimate your capabilities.
4. Putting a plan into action
- A plan means nothing with no action. We can all dream, write down a plan, play the lottery and dream a little more. Unfortunately, that won’t bring you the success you desire.
- Take baby steps to success then run with the wind! It can be difficult to find the motivation and fire power you need to do things, but by taking small steps, you can build momentum and start getting through your tasks, goals and objectives faster than you thought you could!
5. Reprogram your mind with positive thoughts and experiences
- I am strong, intelligent and beautiful, an example of positive and powerful thoughts to tell yourself on a continual basis.
- Be positive about yourself, be kind to yourself and do not let negativity cloud your judgements.
6. Fall in love with failure
- Failure is what makes us stronger, allows us to learn and gain new perspectives through each lesson
- Without failure, we cannot grow above the current level we reside in
7. Live in the moment, so the moment can find you
- Don’t be ruled by your smartphone. Appreciate nature, appreciate the people close to you
- Be present, enjoy what you do when you do it.
- Don’t be overrun with a million thoughts, don’t overthink it
8. Manage your time. Manage your money.
- Use your time wisely, use your time effectively and efficiently. Don’t procrastinate and do things that matter, that matter to you.
- Money makes the world go around, allows us to do things and go places. But be smart, invest, budget, learn ways to have multiple income streams and save some cash for a rainy day.
9. Love yourself, love your body, love your beauty
- Finally, and most importantly, love you.
- Before you look for love externally, find it within yourself and fall in love with yourself.
- Be proud of who you are, of your skin, your shape and your beautiful soul. I wish you all blessings and light on your journey to success!!
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?